Please fill out the form below, and a representative from The Music Workshop will contact you within one business day with with scheduling options.
Tuition Payment Terms:
• Registration Fee: $20 for new students, $10 for returning students. Payable upon registration.
• Private lessons: $27/half hour. Payable monthly, for a total of $108 (4week months) or $135 (5 week months).
• Rock Bands: $20/hour: Payable monthly, for a total of $80 (4week months) or $100 (5 week months).
• MasterCard/Visa: payment may be automatically deducted on the 1st day of each month.
• Check or cash: payment is due in full on the first lesson of the month, or by the 7th day, which ever comes first. A late fee of $5 will be charged for each week the tuition is delinquent. If payment is not received by the 3rd week of the month, the student will be taken off the schedule, and must re-register and pay the $10 re-registration fee to resume classes.
• There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Termination of lessons:
• 30 days notice is required to terminate lessons.
• Go to :musicworkshopschool.com/lessons/termination-form. All charges will apply for 30 days after notice is given.
No credit for missed lessons will be given with the exception of:
• Teacher absence, if a qualified substitute, or a make- up lesson cannot be arranged.
• Inclement weather. Call The Music Workshop @ 410-323-1524 for info on school closings.
• Summer: Students may miss and be credited for up to 2 lessons (total) during the months of June, July, and August.
• ** Make-up lessons may be arranged depending on teacher and studio room availability.