Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for MusicWorkshopSchool.com
Welcome to MusicWorkshopSchool.com! These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, owned and operated by The Music Workshop, a music school located in Baltimore, Maryland. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
1. Intellectual Property All content on MusicWorkshopSchool.com, including text, images, graphics, logos, videos, audio, and software, is the property of The Music Workshop or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or otherwise use any content on our website without our prior written consent.
2. User Accounts To access certain features of our website, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to promptly update any changes. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
3. User Conduct When using MusicWorkshopSchool.com, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct: a. Do not use our website in any way that may infringe upon the rights of others or violate any applicable laws. b. Do not upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. c. Do not engage in any activity that could disrupt or interfere with the operation of our website or the experience of other users. d. Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website, including user accounts, servers, or networks.
4. Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by The Music Workshop. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by your use of any third-party websites.
5. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Music Workshop and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold The Music Workshop and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers harmless from any claims, demands, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party.
7. Modifications We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of our website at any time without prior notice. We may also revise these terms and conditions from time to time. By continuing to use our website after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
8. Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Baltimore, Maryland.
By using MusicWorkshopSchool.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
5810 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212